Monday, February 22, 2010

Lulu


The artist in action on her NY kitchen floor




I have written before telling you about Lulu DK´s amazing fabrics that I am so honored to have in my little showroom here in Stockholm. I also wanted to show you some art that she has done which she so generously shares with us in her latest book Lulu. I highly recommend all of you to run out and buy it if you haven´t done so already. It´s the most inspirational book I have ever purchased and I can never tire of looking through it. It´s a collection of incredible collages that are full of color and pattern and really shows how talented and creative she is. The cover alone is so beautiful you just want to have it permanently out on your coffee table for viewing at all times.

Now I just wish I could have one of the originals collages on my wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment