Saturday, September 11, 2010

Gold rush

gilded x-base bench
Taylor Llorente console table with granite top

Gilded paper bowls by Up in the air somewhere
Cute stackable rings

Jazz it up with gold technology

My favorite gold "mens watch for women" by Michael Kors.. definitely on my wish list

Beautiful china from the talented Kelly Wearstler
Golden necklace by one of my favorite designers Herve Van Straeten
I love the depth of this mirror.. black and gold combo

Double chain occasional table. Love it!
Brass wall sconces from 1st Dibs
Fenomenal design. Love this bookshelf!!

Gold is not one of those things you can say the more the merrier.... at least not in my opinion. But add the right amount of golden accessories or furniture and you have a killer accent in any room or outfit.

Here are some of my favorites....

No comments:

Post a Comment