Saturday, January 8, 2011

Inspiration from my trip to New York

New Years resolution : Have to be better at writing more frequent posts!

I´m sorry there hasn´t been much new to read on here for a while. I´ve been away for the holidays and now I am in New York looking all over town for new and exciting things to buy for the shop. I had a great meeting with a wonderful rug designer and am so thrilled to start working with him. He does gorgeous handtufted and flatwoven rugs in all kinds of cool patterns with the most beautiful textures and quality. As soon as I am back in Stockholm I am placing an order for a couple of samples for the shop. You are going to LOVE them!!

Here are a few pictures from my trip around town for some inspiration. I have some favorite shops that I keep going back to and these pics are from their lovely interiors. I´ll write more about the shops at another point.
But for now, enjoy some inspiration from New York !

Bergdorf Goodman - Part of the John Derian vignette

John Derian Decoupage at Bergdorf Goodman

Grasscloth covered walls and framed photos on the 7th floor at Bergdorf´s


2 photos above : visit to my vendor for decorative objects

Peeking in the window at Treillage on Lexington Avenue

Pretty urns and gorgeous lattice back chairs at Treillage

Lovely antique Swedish chairs at Treillage (50% OFF A SET OF 7, FOR ANYONE WHO´S INTERESTED!!)



Beautifully set tables at Treillage
ps. Love the bamboo edge on the plates


2 photos above : Mix of garden decor and pretty accessories at Lexington Gardens

I´ll share more about my New York trip once I´m back in Stockholm on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment